What is the difference between a google android VIA 8650 and an IPAD?

Q. I am buying one for my son for christmas and what to know which one is better. I know the android cost about $100 and the IPAD cost about $400. I also wanted to know if both could be connected to a keyboard and mouse. Thanks.

A. Buy your kid an Ipad. Unlike Android, its OS is rather limited for tampering, no more than factory defaults, and this should be safer in case something bad happens to the software.

On the contrary Android is much more ¨flexible¨ for editing, but unless your kid is a software developer, that shouldn`t bother you.

Both devises are suitable for nearly everything and Android is somehow prone to viruses. As for the mouse, I don`t know, but they could be connected to keyboard. I doubt however, that you`ll need it with these rather big screens

What Computer Language Do I Need To Learn To Create Google Android Application?
Q. I only took 2 semesters of C++ and only retained the memory of creating that stupid "Hello World" program. I want to create my own Apps for Google's Android phones. Can you recommend what computer languages I should be learning (like Java) to make creating these apps easier?

A. I'm assuming that it will support Java, although being Linux it will run C++ if it is compiled for the phone. I would use Java though, because you won't need to cross compile.

What exactly is Google Android and how does it work?
Q. I know that Android is an open source for cell phones. Does it work on any touch screen phone? Is there a list available on phones it does work on? Or do you have to buy a specific phone from a company?

will it work on a unlocked iphone if i cleared it and put android on?

A. the following page might help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Android




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.