What is the best dictionary to download on android phones ?

Q. I have a HTC Desire HD that is android 2.3.3 and I am looking for the best dictionary for Android. I find it more time consuming to use the normal dictionaries.

A. Dictionary.com is the best.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dictionary&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddictionary+android+app

Merriam webster is also good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merriamwebster&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddictionary+android+app

How do Android phones update to the newest firmware?
Q. I have an HTC Aria. I know how iPhones upgrade a stuff, but I don't know how Androids update. Do the phones just update themselves when there's a new firmware? Thank you in advance.

A. yes they update themselves wirelessly- you will receive a notification on the phone when an update is ready to install

What other android phones can i use on virgin mobile?
Q. I have the lg optimus for virgin mobile's beyond talk plan which is the best phone available for the plan. However its pretty much bottom of the line for android phones. Am I able to use a better android phone from sprint somehow safely and what phones? Any links to your answer to explain how would be helpfull.

A. Samsung Intercept (I have that)
LG Optimus
Motorola Triumph (4G) will come out in about a month




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.