How do you design phones Google Android SDK?

Q. I am very very very interested in designing my own phone with Google's new SDK, Android. One question is keeping me from downloading the kit right now. To write programs for phones using Android, does one need to be a professional software developer, or can any 13-year-old boy make the mobile device of his dreams? And furthermore, what about price?

A. I wouldn't say doing it yourself is going to be easy. However, the phone will be out in a couple of months, so you could wait for it. That's what I'm doing.

how can i download a new android sdk version on my Huawei M835?
Q. what i mean is, how can i update or entirely download a new andriod sdk on my phone?

A. I assume you are asking how to update the Android ROM on your phone, as the sdk is often installed on a computer, not the phone.

XDA Developers is an on-line community of after-market android enthusiasts. If you want to update your Android phone software,this would be the best place to go.

On the forum, you ca search by phone make/model in the top right hand corner - from there you should find detailed instructions on how to update the Android ROM.

I want to start developing with the Android SDK, but the laptop I'm taking to college runs in win7. Help?
Q. The SDK is compatible w/ linux, mac (not an option) and windows vista. Any ideas? I just got this awesome laptop to bring to school with me, but I would really like the ability to run Android programs on it.

A. If it runs on Vista, you can always just run the program on Windows 7 as if it was in Vista through the application properties.

Basically, don't worry about it. Just google "how to run a vista application on windows 7". You'll find tons of tutorials on how to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.