What are the major differences between a windows xp, or vista os and a google android 2.2 os ?

Q. What are the major differences ? Can the android os run itunes and you tube ? Does the android os offer any "microsoft word" type applications ? Thanks and 10 points to the best answer.

A. They're all smartphones but you can definitely get a lot of microsoft word apps for android--and also youtube. If you're trying to decide between which smartphones to use--I'd definitely suggest the android. I have one now and it's awesome. There are a TON of cool apps to choose from. I've been using this one called http://parlor.fm and it has been cracking me up! Hope that helps!

Is the Google Android tablet a good option when compared to the Ipad. Will it need an aircard?
Q. 1. Price is approx 1/3 of the Ipad, but is it as functional? I will primarily be showing videos to clients, both on my tablet, as well as from YouTube.
2. Will it have the ability to have a word processor and hook up to a printer?
3. I use Sprint, can I get internet access with it, or do I need to use my aircard?

A. I would suggest to buy laptop .
beacuse laptop come with good processorr and ipad or tablet pc has lower processor
You can buy laptop
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i:aps,k:laptop+computer&keywords=laptop+computer&ie=UTF8&qid=1281201650&tag=best-laptops01-20

For tablet pc
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mini+netbook&x=0&y=0&ih=12_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_2.110_227&fsc=7&tag=best-laptops01-20
or
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336686710&customid=laptop+best+deal&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3Dlaptop%2Bcomputer%26_sacat%3D0%26_odkw%3Dantivirus%2Bsoftware%2B2010%26_osacat%3D0%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

How to post a video from Google android cell phone to windows movie maker?
Q. Ok, I uploaded a video from my android cell to my computer and I wanted to transfer it on to a DVD so I chose to open it with Windows Movie maker and, once I got it on there it played and, it didn't have audio. I unblocked it and, everything and, its not letting me. Don't know what to do if you could shed some light on it that would be great

A. I always burn dvd with Total Video2Dvd,
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm

. Click "New Project", add video files,
. Click "2. Menu", view dvd menu,
. Click "3. Output", Click "Convert & Burn" output.

1. Support High-Definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD to DVD.
2. Support most popular formats such as Youtube Flv, RM, RMVB, 3gp, h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, WMV, ASF, DV, Nsv, Ogm, AVI to DVD.
3. Convert video files into a compliant DVD and burns to DVD disc, also can create ISO image files.
4. Support lots of subtitle file formats, including .srt . sub .ssa .ass .smi .psb .tex .idx etc. Handles subtitles files (.srt) color and font. Supports tags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.