What Computer Language Do I Need To Learn To Create Google Android Application?

Q. I only took 2 semesters of C++ and only retained the memory of creating that stupid "Hello World" program. I want to create my own Apps for Google's Android phones. Can you recommend what computer languages I should be learning (like Java) to make creating these apps easier?

A. I'm assuming that it will support Java, although being Linux it will run C++ if it is compiled for the phone. I would use Java though, because you won't need to cross compile.

What exactly is Google Android and how does it work?
Q. I know that Android is an open source for cell phones. Does it work on any touch screen phone? Is there a list available on phones it does work on? Or do you have to buy a specific phone from a company?

will it work on a unlocked iphone if i cleared it and put android on?

A. the following page might help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Android

Is it possible to install Google Android onto a Windows Vista PC?
Q. Not an emulator though. I would like to actually see Google Android and get a chance to use it. If not what about a recent and popular version of Linux? Thanks in advance for any help.

A. As far as I know you can't install Android in a PC, but you can install Ubuntu or Fedora or many other Linux distributions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.