How many android applications work on the mytouch with out the data plan?

Q. I don't want to buy the data plan so i might buy the my touch on ebay

A. They will all work if you have a wifi connection. Warning though, you need to have a data plan to activate the phone for your use.

How to download android applications from Android market?
Q. I have bought Sony Xperia X10. Whenever i try to download and install any application through my mobile(Android market), it asks me to enter the account details. After entering the gmail account details, I receive a reply that the account is not associated with the Android phone. Is there any solution for this problem? I need to install many applications but unfortunately not able to do. If any one has solution to this problem then please do help me by providing it.

A. you need to contact the people who made your app store like apples app store you know, you can go on there website and do A live chat and talk to the people to find out how to do it so try to find a way to contact the people who made the app store or google it to find out how to make a account for that phone!

How do I share Android applications with another phone?
Q. I'm wondering if it's possible to share an android application that I downloaded for free from the market with my girl friend's phone. To my knowledge, the app no longer exists on the market (not really sure why). We tried using BUMP, but could figure it out.

A. Bump is the best method. Her phone might not be able to run the application and thats why its not in the Android Market.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.