Is there any android apps that have a camera app to where you can turn the lens around like an iphone camera?

Q. Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can't see how you come out.

A. My Android phone has a secondary camera that lets me see pictures that are taken (of my or someone else's face, based on assumption). Try looking in the settings of your camera before you take a picture.

Is there any android apps that have a camera app to where you can turn the lens around like an iphone camera?
Q. Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can't see how you come out.

A. Every Android device on Gingerbread (2.3) or higher, (90% of the market) supports front-facing cameras. Virtually all camera apps have a "Back/Front" button to toggle which camera to use.

So, yes.

How do I create Android Apps now that the AppInventor is inaccessible?
Q. I used to use Appinventor a lot. I really got used to it, so when using a program like Eclipse, I get extremely confused. I am currenty watching a good amount of tutorial videos on youtube to operate Eclipse, but it only makes me miss the codeless AppInventor.

Are there any other programs that make it easy to create apps for Android?

A. App Inventor is still available just not through Google anymore. MIT has taken over App Inventor and are now allowing those with Google accounts to use it. If you want check out their website: http://appinventoredu.mit.edu/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.