How different is the Android Market different then the apple market?

Q. I wanted an i phone, but the prices to use it each month is just too much, so i found the samsung intercept by virgin mobile. I have an Ipod touch, so I was wondering how different is the android market then the apple market? And i checked there website, so i saw a few apps i have on my ipod already so that's good. And does the phone act like the ipod/ iphone?

A. graphically there are different..... transaction wise, they are the same......

Android MArket has 150,000 apps.... 67% are Free... 20 are under $5... 13% over $5

AppStore has 300,000 apps.... 20% are Free... 40% are under $5... 25% $5-$10... 15% over $10

Droids can act like ipods/iphone.... and even better........ way more customization... your not tethering to a website all the time (cough itunes cough) like a dog to a tree or like a slave to Steve Jobs... I had a iphone 2G/3G... and I HATED IT... lost my music during syncs... phone froze after syncs.... i only got 1 wty replacement... i never had ins options...... I dont hate the phone, but more or less the Apple Policies that surround it.... when I pay $199 or whatever for a phone in contract --- I considered it MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Iphone, its not your phone...... your constantly connected to itunes for OS updates and music/app support... geeesh, so lame, what does a website have to do with your music library or OS updates!??!!?!....... you set on what Apple tells you when you can/cannot do....... whatever... with Google Android... OWN YOUR PHONE... LIVE FREE... OS update via OTA or email... Music controled by yourself via a PC/Mac sync... and the customization is just freakin endless that it puts any smartphone to shame.......

Marketshare states customers want personalization and customization of their cell phone.... Apple just doent provide that..... and that is why Apple is dying and lossing stock and why Android became so popular in 1 year---what took Apple iphone 4 years to do.........

I know i ranted..... but, if iphone 5 is going to be like ipad when compared to the previous device, then Apple is really dead... LOL...

Proprietary software to Android Market, which I will lead directly to the market My phone is not available?
Q. Proprietary software to Android Market, which I will lead directly to the market is not available in My phone,How to get it?

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

Hope you like itï¼

How do I set up android market account so I can purchased paid apps?
Q. I can search the market and download all the free apps I want, but nothing paid!
Help.

A. I think if you sign up to Google Checkout then you can buy paid apps from the android market.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.