What is the best developing Platform That is windows based to build android applications ?

Q. I have Adobe Cold Fusion But is there a better application builder out there that is windows based to build android applications ?

A. Download the Android SDK and download Eclipse.

How to get my Android applications arranged in a circle?
Q. In GO launcher theme previews, and in previews for other things, it shows all the apps in two half circles on opposite sides of the screen, facing away from each other. How do I get my apps to do this? I have a Samsung Sidekick, the newest model

A. to do that follow these steps

press menu
go to preferences
go to effects settings
press horizontal scroll effect
select chariot

and then open your app drawer

What are some good Android Applications that let you view and edit Microsoft Excel files?
Q. Im looking for an App that allows me to view and edit:
Microsoft Excel Files/ Microsoft word.
However it would be nice if you could also edit and view pdfs, and ppts as well but i know thats alot to ask for a phone.
I was thinking about getting Documents togo, but im not sure of any of the Apps in the Android Market due to the lack of description.

A. Docs2Go is the best one on the Android Market.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.