What android phones is google maps with navigation available?

Q. I just got a motorola cliq and have seen articles all over advertising the new update to google maps allowing navigation but when i go to google mobile it says to access the android market through my phone and download the latest google maps but when i do that google maps does not appear in the market. Is this becuase i am not on the Droid or is there some other problem that is not allowing me to find this new update?

A. the new phone google just released will be great for it

What android phones between £100 £180 can watch movies on the android market and especialy can the htc chacha?
Q. Im planning on getting a htc chacha for christmas and I was wondering if it can watch movies and if not what phones can I know the samsing galaxy ace can my friend has one but I would like to know about other phones

godbless

A. not a landline question.

Can android phones work without a wireless plan?
Q. I've been thinking about dropping my wireless plan and just keeping my phone. Will my phone still be able to connect to WiFi and download apps? I have an HTC Evo.

A. Wifi and data r completely different! Yes I have that I can use wifi and data is blocked. Thanks to my mom. Bit yes u can




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.