How can Android 18 from Dragonball get pregnant or give birth?

Q. It doesn't seem physically possible. Last time I checked, Androids are robots which are incapable of giving birth, in that they aren't living things. And for those who get them confused, Androids are robots that look human, Cyborgs are a fusion between humans and robots.

A. well, last i remembered when i watched Dragonball...it was said that Android 18 was originaly human and the doc just remodeled her insides,no?
but yeah, still..i wonder why. if doc gero remodeled her insides he should have taken her womb and others.

How do android developers obtain information to put into their apps?
Q. If an android developer were to create a GPS system or a Weather App, how do they get the information fed into the application? Obviously i wouldn't have my own sattelite or weather station so how do i put information into the application?

A. For GPS you'd use the Android core libraries, like this class: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/LocationManager.html

For a weather app you'd use some weather API, the most obvious probably being the Google Weather API, but you could really use any one you want. http://blog.programmableweb.com/2010/02/08/googles-secret-weather-api/

How to download android apps from my pc and transfer the apps to my android device later?
Q. I'm planning to buy a WiFi only Honeycomb tablet(say xoom or acer a500). But I don't have any wifi router now, though I'm planning to buy one later. So, for the moment, how can I download android apps from the android market and install it to my android device?

A. I think the easyest is to scan the app code.Just save the code images, and install by scanning later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.