How do I set up android market account so I can purchased paid apps?

Q. I can search the market and download all the free apps I want, but nothing paid!
Help.

A. I think if you sign up to Google Checkout then you can buy paid apps from the android market.

How to buy somethinf off the android market without using google checkout?
Q. Every time I try to buy something of the android market it goes to the google checkout. Is there a way to get it so it just gets charged to my bill?

A. as far as i know no but if you have however you want to pay (i.e mastercard) set up with google checkout then it should work plus isn't android a part of google

What is the difference between google android market and google play?
Q. Alot of tablets have google android market with 4.1 Jelly bean android. Are they both the same, and if not can I upgrade. I want to buy a decent tablet for afordable price

A. The name is the difference. Android Market became Google Play a while ago and that's basically it. They also added books and movies to stuff you can download I think but in terms of apps there is no difference.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.