How to download android apps from my pc and transfer the apps to my android device later?

Q. I'm planning to buy a WiFi only Honeycomb tablet(say xoom or acer a500). But I don't have any wifi router now, though I'm planning to buy one later. So, for the moment, how can I download android apps from the android market and install it to my android device?

A. I think the easyest is to scan the app code.Just save the code images, and install by scanning later.

How do i make android apps and publish them to the android market?
Q. How do i code everything . I made a app with eclipse and SDK manager . But not sure what all the codes mean. I need help . Should i pay 25.00 to be allowed to publish to the market? . Also is it easier to use sites that generates apps so i wouldnt need to code? Im a newbie and im 15!

A. You're gonna have to learn to write code eventually. Your programs probably won't even be approved for the market if you didn't put any effort into them.

As for licensing, I don't know the specifics for Andriod, but normally it's around $100 a year.

I think you should learn to code for yourself instead of trying to publish other peoples work. It's immoral and you could end up with a law-suit on your hands.

How to find the android application that crashes and reboots my android phone?
Q. I have an android HTC phone, I put custom ICS on my phone, from the beginning it worked flawlessly,after installing few Certified applications from Google play and moving the applications from phone memory to SD-Card, my phone starts to crashes and reboot every few minutes.

I want to figure out what application has destroyed my phone and remove that application for ever.
I am wondering if there is any way to monitor and log all the applications activities and crashes on the my Android phone,even capturing the services which are running in the background before system bootsup to user interface those services that are causing my phone crashes.

Is there any application to debug the running processes on the phone or fix the faulty applications on my phone?
:-(
Thanks

A. Ideally, there should be an option in SETTINGS > DEVELOPER OPTIONS > Show Application ANR's. It will give you a popup anytime any applications freezes. (ANR stands for Application Not Responding).
This might help you to find out which all applications are freezing. This might bug you for a while though, as it will show ANR's for even background apps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.