What app can I download from the Android Market to change the text message ringtone?

Q. I have an LG Optimus on the Android Market and I dont know what app I need to be able to change the text message ringtone on the phone. The phone itself doesn't have this capability.

A. just use a FREE site called Ventones
to download or make any ringtone you want

its the best of all the sites

How to find installed apps download from the android market through PC in a HTC Incredible 2 cell phone?
Q. My cell phone's operation system is android 2.3.4.
I can't find the installed apps in my cellphone,what's wrong?

A. In order to find the installed apps via pc you needthe free android app called airdroid. Once you install the app you will be given a url and password. Enter this url into the pc which is in the same wifi network and enter the password when prompted. You will be presented with all apps installed, music,photos,files etc.hope this helps.

How can I download apps to my pc from Android Market instead of downloading with an Android device?
Q. i want to download android apps to my pc from android market for my android device. any possibility? i don't want to download using my android device.

A. Well, if you want them on your phone, but not downloading via your phone, go to market.android.com and login and download.
If you want to run on your computer, that's a bit trickier. You have to download an Android sdk (software developer kit), run it, etc. But that's really hard.
Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.