What is the best android from Verizon right now?

Q. Was thinking of getting an iphone until I realized it doesn't have my beloved swype feature. I guess I'll be upgrading to a better android. Which one is the best one out there right now?

A. There are a lot of good ones. I recommend going into a local store and finding which one you personally prefer. I would suggest either the HTC rezound or the Motorola razed.

how do you turn off the noise when powering on the LG ally android by verizon?
Q. I've searched all through the noise settings and displays but I can't figure out how to turn off the powe on and odd noise. Anyone know? Also, how many mega pixels does the camera have?

A. I have not seen any option to turn off the starting sound.

The camera is a 3.2 Mega pixel

What Android running Verizon phone should I buy?
Q. I have an upgrade coming in August and I'm looking to get a Verizon smartphone that runs the android OS. I want to get one of the newer phones. I'd use the phone mostly for texting, web browsing, and apps. What do you think?

A. HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone
more user reviews > http://wireless.amazon.com/HTC-ThunderBolt-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B004M5HB6U?tag=fnd-prc-20&ie=UTF8

Samsung Droid Charge 4G Android Phone
more user reviews > http://wireless.amazon.com/Samsung-DROID-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B004XD1S4M?tag=fnd-prc-20&ie=UTF8

For a U.S. Verizon, you also can check upgrade eligibility on that product information page too. The AmazonWireless is the most trusted store online for upgrading phone (contract extension) at a cheap price, phone price start at penny.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.