Is the Google Android tablet a good option when compared to the Ipad. Will it need an aircard?

Q. 1. Price is approx 1/3 of the Ipad, but is it as functional? I will primarily be showing videos to clients, both on my tablet, as well as from YouTube.
2. Will it have the ability to have a word processor and hook up to a printer?
3. I use Sprint, can I get internet access with it, or do I need to use my aircard?

A. I would suggest to buy laptop .
beacuse laptop come with good processorr and ipad or tablet pc has lower processor
You can buy laptop
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i:aps,k:laptop+computer&keywords=laptop+computer&ie=UTF8&qid=1281201650&tag=best-laptops01-20

For tablet pc
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mini+netbook&x=0&y=0&ih=12_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_2.110_227&fsc=7&tag=best-laptops01-20
or
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336686710&customid=laptop+best+deal&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3Dlaptop%2Bcomputer%26_sacat%3D0%26_odkw%3Dantivirus%2Bsoftware%2B2010%26_osacat%3D0%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

How to post a video from Google android cell phone to windows movie maker?
Q. Ok, I uploaded a video from my android cell to my computer and I wanted to transfer it on to a DVD so I chose to open it with Windows Movie maker and, once I got it on there it played and, it didn't have audio. I unblocked it and, everything and, its not letting me. Don't know what to do if you could shed some light on it that would be great

A. I always burn dvd with Total Video2Dvd,
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm

. Click "New Project", add video files,
. Click "2. Menu", view dvd menu,
. Click "3. Output", Click "Convert & Burn" output.

1. Support High-Definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD to DVD.
2. Support most popular formats such as Youtube Flv, RM, RMVB, 3gp, h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, WMV, ASF, DV, Nsv, Ogm, AVI to DVD.
3. Convert video files into a compliant DVD and burns to DVD disc, also can create ISO image files.
4. Support lots of subtitle file formats, including .srt . sub .ssa .ass .smi .psb .tex .idx etc. Handles subtitles files (.srt) color and font. Supports tags.

What is the difference between a google android VIA 8650 and an IPAD?
Q. I am buying one for my son for christmas and what to know which one is better. I know the android cost about $100 and the IPAD cost about $400. I also wanted to know if both could be connected to a keyboard and mouse. Thanks.

A. Buy your kid an Ipad. Unlike Android, its OS is rather limited for tampering, no more than factory defaults, and this should be safer in case something bad happens to the software.

On the contrary Android is much more ¨flexible¨ for editing, but unless your kid is a software developer, that shouldn`t bother you.

Both devises are suitable for nearly everything and Android is somehow prone to viruses. As for the mouse, I don`t know, but they could be connected to keyboard. I doubt however, that you`ll need it with these rather big screens




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.