How to post a video from Google android cell phone to windows movie maker?

Q. Ok, I uploaded a video from my android cell to my computer and I wanted to transfer it on to a DVD so I chose to open it with Windows Movie maker and, once I got it on there it played and, it didn't have audio. I unblocked it and, everything and, its not letting me. Don't know what to do if you could shed some light on it that would be great

A. I always burn dvd with Total Video2Dvd,
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm

. Click "New Project", add video files,
. Click "2. Menu", view dvd menu,
. Click "3. Output", Click "Convert & Burn" output.

1. Support High-Definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD to DVD.
2. Support most popular formats such as Youtube Flv, RM, RMVB, 3gp, h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, WMV, ASF, DV, Nsv, Ogm, AVI to DVD.
3. Convert video files into a compliant DVD and burns to DVD disc, also can create ISO image files.
4. Support lots of subtitle file formats, including .srt . sub .ssa .ass .smi .psb .tex .idx etc. Handles subtitles files (.srt) color and font. Supports tags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.