How to play Android phone recorded video on Dell computer?

Q. About a year ago I recorded some videos on my phone (I had an Android Replenish) and, when I put them on my computer, Windows Media Player can't play them. There is no file extension, but when I open Properties they are listed as .3gp. How to I configure Windows Media Player (or the recordings) so I can watch them?

A. You must be using a old WMP.

To play you should install this in your computer.... Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack (http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Essentials-Media-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10662709.html)

You will be able to play .3GP files after that.

Else install the latest WMP or vlc or gom player.

How to stop android phone from shutting off and reseting itself?
Q. I have a samsung admire rch-720. At random times my phone will shut itself off and reboot. Is there anyway to stop this? I've only had this phone for about 6 months.

A. How did your carrier respond to your complaint?

How did my android phone calendar appointments make it to my iPad?
Q. I use a GalaxySII android phone and put all my appointments on my phone's calendar. I updated my first generation iPad to IOS5 last week. This morning, I noticed that all my android phone calendar items are now on my iPad calendar. I do not think I did any 'sync' set ups between my phone and iPad (maybe I did something inadvertently). Does anyone know how this sync happened? I don't mind it, just wondering how it works. Thanks for your help!

A. If you had set up a sync option between your phone and your google calender and your iPad and google calander, that would do the trick. See whether that's what happened. If you are new to the android world, I would suggest the amazon ebook: 100 Ways you can use your android device.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.