What is the smallest screen resolution there is in Android phones?

Q. I'm making an android phone game and I want my screen resolution to fit the smallest screen resolution there has been that an android phone had. Then if there's another android phone with a larger resolution, I'll just re-size it in a scalar manner and just fill the empty parts with black. So then, what is the smallest screen resolution there has been that android phones had?

A. The smallest screen is probably the HTC Tattoo with a size of 2.8 inches. The resolution of that screen is QVGA (240x320, low density, small screen).

If you want more information about the various Android phones available definitely check out
http://andgeeks.com/android-phones/

What is the best way to video chat on android phones?
Q. Apple users have facetime. What can abdroid users use instead?

A. I've used the mailVU app. There is also Qik.

What canadian companies provide good plans, coverage and have android phones?
Q. I am planning to move to Edmonton Alberta Canada next year with my girlfriend who shares a family plan with me and we need to know what cell phone companies are there in Canada. We would prefer one that has unlimited web and texting and about 700 mins or so. Links to mobile phone companies would be appreciated.

A. i just got a samsung by rogers they can be tricky with plans telus and bell and rogers are the main guys here especialy for androids koodoo has good and flexible plans but only have a few phones same with vergin so your best bet is either telus or rogers in my opinion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.