What are some good Android Applications that let you view and edit Microsoft Excel files?

Q. Im looking for an App that allows me to view and edit:
Microsoft Excel Files/ Microsoft word.
However it would be nice if you could also edit and view pdfs, and ppts as well but i know thats alot to ask for a phone.
I was thinking about getting Documents togo, but im not sure of any of the Apps in the Android Market due to the lack of description.

A. Docs2Go is the best one on the Android Market.

How do I restore my LG Android Applications after I do a factory reset?
Q. I had to have my LG Android factory reset today and I was told I can find all of the applications I've downloaded from the market place in a "downloaded" folder through Google. I have yet to find any folder! help!

A. if they are paid app they will show up in download folder
go to market click menu and than download or download folder should be up top next to games and apps.
if nothing is showing up there you have to download your apps again.
if you want to back up the apps and everything else for future there is an app for that
its called backup pro should cost less than $5.00

How should I learn to develop Android Applications?
Q. Alright as of now I am pretty familiar with the Java programming language. I have also read through the android developer site on how to make a few things. I'm looking for something that will show me how to use these things in specific examples. Is there a book or something that I could possibly buy? Are there any Android developers out there and if so where did you start?

A. 1)The very basic book for android development is by dummies.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/047077018X?ie=UTF8&tag=miscgauss1-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=047077018X
This book is a great source for learning android development.

Once you are familiar with basics you can go through these books for specific things

2)Hello android by Ed Burnette
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1934356565?ie=UTF8&tag=miscgauss1-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1934356565

3)Android application development: programming with Google SDK
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596521472?ie=UTF8&tag=miscgauss1-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0596521472




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.