What is the best Android phone by statistics?

Q. What I mean is, no opinions.

I have the iPhone 4 personally, but need a work cell to carry in the daytime hours.

I have looked up comparisons, but most are biased towards one or the other. It does not matter company, although I would prefer not to be on AT&T again with another phone. It's already bad enough I need 2 phones, having them both have no service is counterproductive.

Thanks!

A. Personally the Nexus one or the Droid incredible by verizon


here are some good phone with carriers:

ATT: Samsung captivate(missing camera flash and tethering) and Sony Xperia 10 (runs older version of android, so might not offer all features like Full Flash and tethering)

Tmobile: my touch slide ( has a slower processor than alot of high end android phone and doesn't yet have android 2.2 froyo, should have it later this year) Tmobile G2, coming out oct 6 (very good phone with qwerty keyboard and will be the first of tmobile phone to offer HSPA+, which will give you speeds up to 7m download and 3 m upload)

Verizon: Droid X ( huge screen, just got android 2.2 yesterday, i think its way to big and missing front facing camera like its brother on sprint the HTC EVO 4G), Droid 2 ( nice keyboard, camera only has 5MP and no Front facing camera) Droid incredible by HTC( best android phone i have tested so far, super fast, 8 MP camera, and just very good phone over all)

Sprint: HTC EVO 4G (another big phone, but has front facing camera, you can get 4G speeds, battery runs out quick thou), Samsung Epic 4G (has front facing camera, missing android 2.2 but has 4 inch screen, super amoled screen and qwerty keyboard)

What is the fastest Android phone on the market?
Q. My friends all told me the Samsung Galaxy S2 is the fastest as of now and I may buy that unless there is a better smartphone. My carrier is T-Mobile, so T-Mobile phones only please.

A. One stolen by a fast running thief

What is the best Android phone for sprint that has a slide keyboard?
Q. What is the best phone from sprint that has the Android operating system, a touch screen front, and a slide QWERTY keyboard? I like the new touch screen phones but I get agitated trying to type on them, so I like the slide keyboard. I looked at the Samsung Intercept, and it looked very nice. Is there any other recommendations?

A. Samsung Epic 4g is one of the best phones on the market.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.