How to connect my android phone to wifi at home if I forgot the password?

Q. It connects automatically on my laptop, so I never have to use it. My router doesn't have the wifi-sharing-button thing. Is there any way to connect wifi to my phone if I don't have the password?

A. You can reset/find the password if you type your computer's ip address in internet explorer and press enter. You should be able to find your ip address when your laptop connects if you look at the connection. (This was done on my belkin router when I forgot) good luck!

How to root an Android phone, what does it mean and what are the consequences?
Q. There are many apps that I would like to install but they require root. One time I got stuck in the ClockWorkMod Recovery and couldn't get the hell out of it. Now im scared of - Power Button - and - Volume Down Button -. How to root a HTC Desire C?

A. watch the YouTube tutorial in the source link on how to root your phone.

Root access gives you administrator level (aka Superuser) rights to your phone, which allows you to do modifcations, flash custom roms, etc. Possible consequences - voids your warranty, possibly brick your phone (rare but can happen).

How do you set your android phone to send messages and photos straight to your sd card?
Q. I have an orange san francisco running android 2.1 but it has low internal memory so that is used up rather quickly.I have a 2gb sd card that I want to use to store texts on and photos otherwise they'll be no space.How do I automatically set the phone so whenever I receive a text and take a photo they go straight to my sd card? thanks!

A. I should tell you that you still can not do it, and you can only backup your message, but can not send message straight to your SD Card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.