What android phones between £100 £180 can watch movies on the android market and especialy can the htc chacha?

Q. Im planning on getting a htc chacha for christmas and I was wondering if it can watch movies and if not what phones can I know the samsing galaxy ace can my friend has one but I would like to know about other phones

godbless

A. not a landline question.

Can android phones work without a wireless plan?
Q. I've been thinking about dropping my wireless plan and just keeping my phone. Will my phone still be able to connect to WiFi and download apps? I have an HTC Evo.

A. Wifi and data r completely different! Yes I have that I can use wifi and data is blocked. Thanks to my mom. Bit yes u can

can you download the android market on non-android phones?
Q. I am planning on buying this really awesome phone. But it is not an android phone. I want to know if I can download the android market into it maybe via a microsd card. Is this possible, if so how?

A. Unfortunately, no. For starters, Android Market is designed for Android phones. Therefore, it has to be an Android phone to work. Second of all, the Android Market installer itself is a .apk file which only Android phones can execute. Other phones can't execute these type of files.

What phone are you getting?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.