how can i download a new android sdk version on my Huawei M835?

Q. what i mean is, how can i update or entirely download a new andriod sdk on my phone?

A. I assume you are asking how to update the Android ROM on your phone, as the sdk is often installed on a computer, not the phone.

XDA Developers is an on-line community of after-market android enthusiasts. If you want to update your Android phone software,this would be the best place to go.

On the forum, you ca search by phone make/model in the top right hand corner - from there you should find detailed instructions on how to update the Android ROM.

I want to start developing with the Android SDK, but the laptop I'm taking to college runs in win7. Help?
Q. The SDK is compatible w/ linux, mac (not an option) and windows vista. Any ideas? I just got this awesome laptop to bring to school with me, but I would really like the ability to run Android programs on it.

A. If it runs on Vista, you can always just run the program on Windows 7 as if it was in Vista through the application properties.

Basically, don't worry about it. Just google "how to run a vista application on windows 7". You'll find tons of tutorials on how to do it.

What is this android SDK thing that good came out with?
Q. I know it has something to do with a cell phone, and I watched videos on it, but I still don't know exactly what it is, how you get it, and what it can do.

Anyone wanna fill me in without using TOO much computer lingo?
*computer-programming lingo.

A. I'm not sure if its a complete Operating environment for Cell phones. But I know you can at least use it to write programs for cell phones.
Once cell phones are built with this on it, then programs well work for it. it does look cool, but it sounds like some cell companies are going to go a different way.
But because of this technology it makes people think that Google is going to start coming out with its own cell phone. Who knows.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.