How do I convert on-screen keyboard settings to English on my phone using Google Android?

Q. I just bought a HTC magic phone with Google Android as the OS. The language is set to English in the 'language and keyboard settings' but then in the option under 'on-screen keyboard settings' it is set to an Asian language. When I try and change it there is only Asian language options and no English. Is there any way to change this?

A. Check out http://www.androidtabletcomputers.net for articles

Is it possible to install Google Android onto a Windows Vista PC?
Q. Not an emulator though. I would like to actually see Google Android and get a chance to use it. If not what about a recent and popular version of Linux? Thanks in advance for any help.

A. As far as I know you can't install Android in a PC, but you can install Ubuntu or Fedora or many other Linux distributions.

How can i contact the developers for the google android phone operating system?
Q. I visited the android website and no contact information is listed. I would like to email someone from google about ideas for the android operating system
what is the blogs link?
NO contact information for google android developers is on the blog

A. It is an open source project so the developers are not published. You should just post and comment on popular Android topical blogs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.