I would like to start up a new firm where I and my friends would design Android applications.How do we begin?

Q. We are a group of few friends who are really interested in designing applications to be sold in the Android Market.However I also want to start a firm.So I have decided to start a firm in which we develop these apps.So how do we begin?

A. firstly you have to make a app and upload it to android market....

What is the best developing Platform That is windows based to build android applications ?
Q. I have Adobe Cold Fusion But is there a better application builder out there that is windows based to build android applications ?

A. Download the Android SDK and download Eclipse.

How to get my Android applications arranged in a circle?
Q. In GO launcher theme previews, and in previews for other things, it shows all the apps in two half circles on opposite sides of the screen, facing away from each other. How do I get my apps to do this? I have a Samsung Sidekick, the newest model

A. to do that follow these steps

press menu
go to preferences
go to effects settings
press horizontal scroll effect
select chariot

and then open your app drawer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.