What the different between android gingerbread and honeycomb?

Q. What are the diffent between honeycomb and gingerbread? Cause I want to buy android tablet and there is 2 version android honeycomb and gingerbread..

^ is there anything Like apple jailbreak and download application for free on android.

A. Gingerbread is a smartphone OS, designed for smartphone, there are tablets like galaxy which have gingerbread but those are like smartphones OS with bigger screen.

Where as Honeycomb is designed for Tablets with multiple views and some good changes in native apps wich makes it ideal for Tablets

Few months down the line there will be icecream sandwitch Android OS, which will be a merger or gingerbread and honeycomb


can you download the android market on non-android phones?
Q. I am planning on buying this really awesome phone. But it is not an android phone. I want to know if I can download the android market into it maybe via a microsd card. Is this possible, if so how?

A. Unfortunately, no. For starters, Android Market is designed for Android phones. Therefore, it has to be an Android phone to work. Second of all, the Android Market installer itself is a .apk file which only Android phones can execute. Other phones can't execute these type of files.

What phone are you getting?


How did my android phone calendar appointments make it to my iPad?
Q. I use a GalaxySII android phone and put all my appointments on my phone's calendar. I updated my first generation iPad to IOS5 last week. This morning, I noticed that all my android phone calendar items are now on my iPad calendar. I do not think I did any 'sync' set ups between my phone and iPad (maybe I did something inadvertently). Does anyone know how this sync happened? I don't mind it, just wondering how it works. Thanks for your help!

A. If you had set up a sync option between your phone and your google calender and your iPad and google calander, that would do the trick. See whether that's what happened. If you are new to the android world, I would suggest the amazon ebook: 100 Ways you can use your android device.


How can I download apps to my pc from Android Market instead of downloading with an Android device?
Q. i want to download android apps to my pc from android market for my android device. any possibility? i don't want to download using my android device.

A. Well, if you want them on your phone, but not downloading via your phone, go to market.android.com and login and download.
If you want to run on your computer, that's a bit trickier. You have to download an Android sdk (software developer kit), run it, etc. But that's really hard.
Hope I helped!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.