Is there an android app that automatically answers your calls by going straight to speakerphone?

Q. I've been looking for an android app that automatically answers the call by speakerphone and or if in a bluetooth headset. Me and my dad don't have bluetooth headsets we have the droid x car docks but even trying to hit the speakerphone button while in call is dangerous! We need something to automatically answer/make the calls with speakerphone already activated.

A. https://market.android.com/details?id=org.malamber.speakerphone

Auto Speakerphone will automatically enable the speakerphone on all incoming and outgoing calls. By default, the speakerphone will not be turned on if a hands free Bluetooth device or headphones are detected.

tony@myandroidfun.com
http://www.myandroidfun.com/

How to use my android tablet as a touch screen for my pc with touch interaction?
Q. I have a android 2.3 tablet and i want to use it as a touch screen for my windows 7 PC.I also want that my windows believe that it is a pen\touch input in it. With touch interference like up and down action,etc.

A. I think it is not possible as both your pc and your phone runs on different operating system.

But if you have a wifi connection than you can do it by just installing an app called 'Team Viewer'. It is available for both windows and android for free (just search on google and android market). Install it on your pc as well as on your android phone and read instructions on how to use it. Then you can control your pc from your android phone.

Hope this helps.

How do I stop my Android tablet from being recognized as a mobile device when downloading applications?
Q. I have a Coby Android 2.2 and every time I download apps, particularly flash player, it's prompting for a Paypal account as it is recognized as a mobile device. I tried following the instructions from a similar issue posted here but it's only applicable to Tosh tablets. Please help...

A. FYI: Your Coby Android 2.2 REALLY is a Mobile Device. And, it would really help if you tell us the full name of the App(s) you're downloading AND the website you are using.

"It's prompting for a Paypal account as it is recognized as a mobile device." is pure nonsense. PayPal doesn't care what kind of device you have, nor does the website.

It's the Website that is asking for your PayPal info because the Apps you're trying to download ARE NOT FREE.

TIP: Flash is built-in to Android, so WHY do you think you need to install it from anywhere other than Android Updates? (<= This is a hint!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.