How do android developers obtain information to put into their apps?

Q. If an android developer were to create a GPS system or a Weather App, how do they get the information fed into the application? Obviously i wouldn't have my own sattelite or weather station so how do i put information into the application?

A. For GPS you'd use the Android core libraries, like this class: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/LocationManager.html

For a weather app you'd use some weather API, the most obvious probably being the Google Weather API, but you could really use any one you want. http://blog.programmableweb.com/2010/02/08/googles-secret-weather-api/


Proprietary software to Android Market, which I will lead directly to the market My phone is not available?
Q. Proprietary software to Android Market, which I will lead directly to the market is not available in My phone,How to get it?

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

Hope you like it�


How did my android phone calendar appointments make it to my iPad?
Q. I use a GalaxySII android phone and put all my appointments on my phone's calendar. I updated my first generation iPad to IOS5 last week. This morning, I noticed that all my android phone calendar items are now on my iPad calendar. I do not think I did any 'sync' set ups between my phone and iPad (maybe I did something inadvertently). Does anyone know how this sync happened? I don't mind it, just wondering how it works. Thanks for your help!

A. If you had set up a sync option between your phone and your google calender and your iPad and google calander, that would do the trick. See whether that's what happened. If you are new to the android world, I would suggest the amazon ebook: 100 Ways you can use your android device.


Is there an android app that automatically answers your calls by going straight to speakerphone?
Q. I've been looking for an android app that automatically answers the call by speakerphone and or if in a bluetooth headset. Me and my dad don't have bluetooth headsets we have the droid x car docks but even trying to hit the speakerphone button while in call is dangerous! We need something to automatically answer/make the calls with speakerphone already activated.

A. https://market.android.com/details?id=org.malamber.speakerphone

Auto Speakerphone will automatically enable the speakerphone on all incoming and outgoing calls. By default, the speakerphone will not be turned on if a hands free Bluetooth device or headphones are detected.

tony@myandroidfun.com
http://www.myandroidfun.com/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.