Is there any android apps that have a camera app to where you can turn the lens around like an iphone camera?

Q. Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can't see how you come out.

A. Every Android device on Gingerbread (2.3) or higher, (90% of the market) supports front-facing cameras. Virtually all camera apps have a "Back/Front" button to toggle which camera to use.

So, yes.


Is there any android apps that have a camera app to where you can turn the lens around like an iphone camera?
Q. Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can't see how you come out.

A. My Android phone has a secondary camera that lets me see pictures that are taken (of my or someone else's face, based on assumption). Try looking in the settings of your camera before you take a picture.


How can I download apps to my pc from Android Market instead of downloading with an Android device?
Q. i want to download android apps to my pc from android market for my android device. any possibility? i don't want to download using my android device.

A. Well, if you want them on your phone, but not downloading via your phone, go to market.android.com and login and download.
If you want to run on your computer, that's a bit trickier. You have to download an Android sdk (software developer kit), run it, etc. But that's really hard.
Hope I helped!


What screen resolution on Android has the most apps and games?
Q. I'm planning to buy an Android phone but my budget limits me to phones with 240x320 resolutions. Now, I'm a bit hesitant to buy such phone because I think that it has the most limited number of apps and games available. Yet, I really want to buy an Android as soon as possible.

A. The Android Market has more than 3,00,000 apps but rationally thinking, how many of these apps are actually worth a download or are actually gonna be used by you?
The resolution you specified supports are lot of the useful apps out there and you won't miss out on anything big.
so i think you should go ahead with your purchase.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.