What Android phones on Verizon can be to Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich?

Q. I was just wondering, and also does any one knew of a way to upgrade the Samsung Stratosphere to 4.0?
Thanks in advance.

A. Heck with the upgrade i'll take the icecream sandwhich:)

What is the best Android smartphone with Verizon?
Q. I'm looking to upgrade to a Android smartphone with Verizon Wireless. That has a good battery life.

A. Funny you should say that because there is actually a video on YouTube by phone dog stating the top 5 Verizon phones! Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6-A500jbs. The first two phones he mentions though are not Android but the other 3 are! Hope this helps. Can't really give much more information because I don't live in the USA!

If I switch to from a verizon 4g android to a verizon iphone 4 will my bill go up?
Q. I want an iPhone but, I want to make sure it already goes with my plan. I have the 4g lte plan now. Would it make my bill go up if I switch phones?

A. No. If they're smart phones, they cost the same




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.