How do I share Android applications with another phone?

Q. I'm wondering if it's possible to share an android application that I downloaded for free from the market with my girl friend's phone. To my knowledge, the app no longer exists on the market (not really sure why). We tried using BUMP, but could figure it out.

A. Bump is the best method. Her phone might not be able to run the application and thats why its not in the Android Market.

How do you make unlimited accounts on Android applications?
Q. I have a rooted HTC EVO 4g. Running mikg. I want to know how to register multiple accounts on apps such as Marvel: War of Heroes and Rage of Bahamut. I know on iPhone there is an app called udid faker that can let you change the unique id for certain applications.

A. Maybe you could try posting this question on a tech head message board.

What is the android application called that lets you scan your bank cards?
Q. There is a app for android that lets you scan all your major credit cards / bank cards etc
what is it called?

A. the one that google launched for mobile payments is called Google Wallet.
There are others,but this's the most used one these days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.