What is the best Android phone for sprint that has a slide keyboard?

Q. What is the best phone from sprint that has the Android operating system, a touch screen front, and a slide QWERTY keyboard? I like the new touch screen phones but I get agitated trying to type on them, so I like the slide keyboard. I looked at the Samsung Intercept, and it looked very nice. Is there any other recommendations?

A. Samsung Epic 4g is one of the best phones on the market.

How to prevent my android phone from getting hot and draining battery so quickly?
Q. Did anybody have this same problem with their cell phones, what steps did you do to stop the problem?

A. Go for JuiceDefender Ultimate ,the best power manager app for android .
Download this paid app 4 free from : http://android-free-download.blogspot.in/2012/07/juicedefender-ultimate-v390-apk-free.html

How would you get an android phone to bluetooth to a blackberry phone?
Q. Coz I am gettin my new Galaxy Apollo fone 2moz I want 2 no how would you get an android phone to bluetooth to a blackberry fone?
I want 2 no so I can bluetooth to my friends who've got blackberry fones..

A. you can use Bluetooth File Transfer

link:http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/bluetooth-file-transfer4.20-id2464.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.