How can I get my android to install apps from web instead of android market?

Q. I tried to download games and apps from web but I get a message saying security settings don't allow installing any downloads from locations other that the "market". Is there anyway to change the settings? It's a Sony Ericsson Xperia phone.

A. Sorry, I don't know what carrier that phone is through. AT&T blocks side loading of apps like the way you describe. If you are with AT&T, here is a fix:
http://www. androidcentral.com/sideload-android-apps-all-you-want-sideload-wonder-machine

But, check that under Menu > Settings > Applications, you have "Unknown Sources" checked, that allows non-market apps to be installed. Good luck.

How do you get the android app Scrabble to work with the Asus transformer with the dock?
Q. I cant get it to show upright it is on the side.

A. http://app94.com/?hop=gogy1

What screen resolution on Android has the most apps and games?
Q. I'm planning to buy an Android phone but my budget limits me to phones with 240x320 resolutions. Now, I'm a bit hesitant to buy such phone because I think that it has the most limited number of apps and games available. Yet, I really want to buy an Android as soon as possible.

A. The Android Market has more than 3,00,000 apps but rationally thinking, how many of these apps are actually worth a download or are actually gonna be used by you?
The resolution you specified supports are lot of the useful apps out there and you won't miss out on anything big.
so i think you should go ahead with your purchase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.